The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oiling the gauze air filter
(26-02-2023, 01:21 PM)Steve Jones Wrote: But Sevens don't have hub caps Confused

But other cars do (or did!). I have a small collection of them which I use for all sorts of purposes, mainly to keep displaced bits tidy so that they are to hand when putting things back together again. Plastic takeaway tubs also work well.
I used to gather bits in the VW Beetle hubcaps as I was dismantling things... until I tripped over one scattering precious contents and bashing my shin. A shallow dished one is far better that the old deep conical VW ones.
(26-02-2023, 07:23 PM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: I used to gather bits in the VW Beetle hubcaps as I was dismantling things... until I tripped over one scattering precious contents and bashing my shin. A shallow dished one is far better that the old deep conical VW ones.

That, Duncan, has happened to me on several occasions! And it makes no difference if they are deeply dished or A35 or Vauxhall hubcaps (I have several of each), the bits go everywhere, with some small but vital component hiding in a dark corner.