The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip
Hi

The one mark coin just happens to be the precise weight needed to finely balance the propshaft, and ensure the near silent and vibration free driving experience for which Austin Sevens are renowned !
And the cost for this balance propshaft weight. Just One German Mark. (If you can still find one.)

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Nick, fear not. The very kind nurse has come to take me back to the Home... Smile
(06-12-2023, 03:02 PM)John Mason Wrote: And the cost for this balance propshaft weight. Just One German Mark. (If you can still find one.)

John Mason.

I can sell you one...
(06-12-2023, 06:39 PM)Nick Salmon Wrote: Nick, fear not. The very kind nurse has come to take me back to the Home... Smile

Should I admit to having a clip of the Ying-tong song as my ring tone for a long while?
(07-12-2023, 12:05 AM)Nick Lettington Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 06:39 PM)Nick Salmon Wrote: Nick, fear not. The very kind nurse has come to take me back to the Home... Smile

Should I admit to having a clip of the Ying-tong song as my ring tone for a long while?

A group rendition whilst driving round Stonehurst Farm next summer would set the mood, I think. Tiddle-i-po!
A fine idea Colin. Perhaps we could limber up with an impromptu, 'I'm walking backwards for Chreeeestmassss'?
In 1961 my first car was a 1933 Chevrolet which had seen better days. While investigating its loose steering I discovered a ha'penny neatly sandwiched between the adjusting nut and ball joint of the tie rod end.

Sadly the ha'penny dated 1950 was not a collector's piece.

Russlin.
    Those halfpennies came in very useful. This one was used as throttle disc in a SU carburetter.