The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a tad optimistic
Racing history? Well, here it is, lined up at Brooklands with the Austin team. What more proof do you want? After all, it won the race as well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Now what made me think that Tony would be the man!
Well to be fair to the company, I did go to their website and saw what appears to be their business premises. Obviously, they need to make the mortgage payments on the building.

Erich in Mukilteo
Nice one Tony. Worth every penny now!
(22-04-2023, 01:02 AM)Erich Wrote: Well to be fair to the company, I did go to their website and saw what appears to be their business premises. Obviously, they need to make the mortgage payments on the building.

Erich in Mukilteo

Yes, they claim to have 20 mechanics - but sell cars (like the one mentioned in a post) clearly in need of rather more than a cursory service. Makes one wonder....
I am sure that Tony Griffiths is a fine chap but I would not trust one of his photos. He appears to be a bigger rogue with photoshop than the Dutchman selling the car.
Sorry Tony but your photoshop editing has a too good a reputation.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Tony, who is the driver?
Alan Fairless
Wink 
You need to ask? [Image: wink.png]
Hélène van Zuylen.
Hélène was one of a trio of French female motoring pioneers of the Belle Epoque . She entered the 1898 Paris–Amsterdam–Paris Trail, thus becoming the first woman to compete in an international motor race.
...and is that not the wonderful Kay Petre in the 'side-valve' next to her, of whom Bert Hadley remarked that he could scarcely speak when she was around, breathless in his admiration of her beauty?
True satisfaction is the delayed fulfilment of ancient wish
Not what I heard, Bob.
Alan Fairless