The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SWA7C. Bryngarw Rally
(11-06-2023, 07:03 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: Lovely - one day I will return.

And you will be most welcome  Big Grin.

Cheers

Howard
What a lovely day at Bryngarw- to meet up with old friends from so many years ago. It was  fantastic to be joined by my brother Chris and his wife Wendy.
Chris was driving our late father Ray Pugsley's Box saloon FO2911. The first time in over 50 years that Chris has driven an Austin seven to a rally-hopefully the first of many Beth and I were in the 4 seater tourer so it made for a good pair on the Saturday run and driving back home.
Many thanks go to Peter and all the other willing helpers who made this a great day out .
Looking forward to next years event already. 
Roger and Beth
Hi all, yup once again a great weekend good company, all the right noises, and the sun shone on the righteous. Ruairidh, we will always keep a welcome in the hillside for you. S&P
Thank you, Stuart!
Big Grin 
Of course  Ruairidh, as are the elders and junior members of the Dunford clan! ?
Best regards Roger P
Thank you, Roger.

The SWA7C rally at Caldicot and then Bryngawr, also Golden Grove??, were fixtures of our family life in the later part of last century…