The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SWA7C. Bryngarw Rally
Hi All

It’s on the events page but here is a full colour advert  Big Grin.

Cheers

Howard

Attached Files
.jpeg   381C17D7-5F6A-46A9-9DB1-9A1A30A4262C.jpeg (Size: 75.18 KB / Downloads: 597)
Hi, all well we can not wait. S&P  Wink
Application forms now available from the club web site. Tongue
Hi, only twelve  weeks away now.
Hi all, now only 4 weeks away see you there. On the Saturday there  will be a run out, then on the Saturday night a communal B.B.Q. Then the  Bash on the  Sunday. Please see club web site for the full information. S&P Cool
(24-05-2023, 08:00 PM)phillips Wrote: Hi all, now only 4 weeks away see you there. On the Saturday there  will be a run out, then on the Saturday night a communal B.B.Q. Then the  Bash on the  Sunday. Please see club web site for the full information. S&P Cool

Hi Stuart

It’s only THREE weeks!  See you there.

Howard
That looks like a nice event. I hope to have a bit more free time next year so will add it to my list!

Clickable link: http://southwalesaustinsevenclub.com/?page_id=631
oop's.
Hi All

Well it’s been and gone!  But what a great weekend!  Liz and I travelled down on Saturday arriving to rain which cleared just in time for the bbq.  Up quite late having too many beers and some great natter.  Brilliant sunshine today and a bumper turnout of cars.

We travelled back the way we came over the Bwlch to Treorchy then over the Rhigos to Penderyn still managed an average of 36mph towing our trailer!

.jpeg   IMG_3305.jpeg (Size: 148.67 KB / Downloads: 131)

Grown men and an open bonnet!

.jpeg   IMG_3307.jpeg (Size: 150.75 KB / Downloads: 130)

.jpeg   IMG_3317.jpeg (Size: 150.77 KB / Downloads: 131)

Cheers 

Howard
Lovely - one day I will return.