The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sunvisor ruby
(16-02-2018, 12:14 PM)Nick Lettington Wrote: Is there an after market one for the Opal or ORT. With no roof and only a thin strip of frame, I'm in danger of buying a flat cap.

On the subject of foreheads, I am far more worried by the wiper motor. ?

(16-02-2018, 12:41 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: Foreheads are a very touchy subject in my family!

On the subject of any claims to originality, based on any vehicle we own - not good a good idea, they are all 'original' but not in the 'authentic' way!

While a crash helmet might look rather out of place, what about one of these? Guaranteed to protect your nut as you're thrown through the windscreen in your beltless, 1960s modern.

Attached Files
.jpg   Safet cap.jpg (Size: 182.41 KB / Downloads: 90)
In the 60s I used to drive 60 miles home most weekends. In the manner of the time several accidents were observed, one fatal and two other major all within 300 yards of me. A new motorway was opened but only two lanes of. This was not obvious and the paper recorded several head ons over a weekend. One happend just in front of me. The cars were unrecognisable and the occupants strewn remarkable distances. All apparently lived but I vividly remember one young woman on the road completely Koed with an enormous gash in her head. I fitted my Seven with a seat belt after and seriosuly considered a cap somewaht as described.