The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Special' on ebay
This is just my personal opinion I realise other people will see it differently but I find it ugly. I little like some American conversions. Don’t wish to offend out American cousins. They just have slightly different tastes to Brits in automobile design. The Ruby/Opel radiator cowl does nothing for it at all.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
I think the use of the Ruby radiator cowl and front wings is great - it's not trying to pretend it's something older.
I agree Mike that concept is the part of the car I like and the builder has made an attempt to move the cowl back to a better place for a sports car. I feel there is a bit of visual discomfort where the lower portion of the wing and repositioned cowl meet that could be improved with some work to the wings, you can see what was being attempted but the rest or the build is somewhat aesthetically unbalanced to my eye. All criticism of the execution aside I do like the concept.
Black Art Enthusiast
There was a very similar car for sale a couple of years ago. Perhaps the green one is a second attempt by the same builder. 

(08-09-2022, 10:28 PM)Ian Williams Wrote: I agree Mike that concept is the part of the car I like and the builder has made an attempt to move the cowl back to a better place for a sports car. I feel there is a bit of visual discomfort where the lower portion of the wing and repositioned cowl meet that could be improved with some work to the wings, you can see what was being attempted but the rest or the build is somewhat aesthetically unbalanced to my eye. All criticism of the execution aside I do like the concept.

Conceptually I like it and it’s, in my mind, a better recycling of Ruby parts than a long chassis Ulsteroid, in a similar manner to the Gould Imp. Yes, some lines are odd and I’m worried what it looks like with the hood down. 

Charles
wow - thats incredible. i.e. Definitely a different car from the green one. Perhaps Waterski dad?