The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Special' on ebay

What do we think to this, on ebay?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195317846388?...Sw6k5jDeB7
I quite like that, although I think it needs a bit more clearance in the rear wheel arches - put two people in it and I can see the rear wheels bottoming out... and it needs rather more than 'a bit' more headroom clearance on that hood!
Looks GRP, rather a smart job if a one-off built in a shed, or was it intended as a prototype for a production run of bodies? No under bonnet photos, so what powers the machine? Is the seller offering tickets to come and watch the driver and passenger attempting to get in and out with the hood up?
The lack of pictures with the hood down is rather odd, given that is probably how it would usually be driven

c
I wondered if that was waterskiinski seller but it seems of different quality? It does look purposeful, but perhaps a few blocks between frame and body would help? And a a longer second hood hoop!
The upholstery around the dash, the gravel drive with the trees and the location as Leeds suggests that is a possibility

C
On DVLA as SORN,  and dated as 1935 plus the ‘usual’ 858 cc and shows as Black…

…and, not on the A7 Register…
True satisfaction is the delayed fulfilment of ancient wish
I think we can safely say it was not made by the same hand as the ski specials even if the seller is related in some way.
Black Art Enthusiast
Also getting cheaper by the day, it was first up at £12K a couple of weeks ago, then £11.
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Maybe needs new back springs.
Jim