The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Damper discs
Martin - can you explain 'die springs' for the layperson please?
When fitting these new friction discs from Suspension Supplies, do you still need the brass disc?
Is it me or is the suspension supplies web site not working? It won’t open in Safari, Firefox or even
Yandex ...they all say the browser is not supported...shame I wanted to buy a set.
Works fine on Android/Chrome.
Suffolk, UK

1925 Chummy
1934 Box
I’ll have another go and if it doesn’t work I’ll stick with the beech!
Hi Ivor,

Their website is working fine on my Apple Mac Desktop System running OS11.7.2 Big Sur / Safari 16.2

Jeff.
(05-01-2023, 04:21 PM)Ivor Hawkins Wrote: Is it me or is the suspension supplies web site not working? It won’t open in Safari, Firefox or even
Yandex ...they all say the browser is not supported...shame I wanted to buy a set.

It is working on 'chrome' Ivor.
It might just be my iPad, I’ll try on the “big” Mac which is running Catalina and will report back.
(05-01-2023, 04:21 PM)Ivor Hawkins Wrote: Is it me or is the suspension supplies web site not working? It won’t open in Safari, Firefox or even

The website works, the problem is no one answers the phone or Emails to buy a set or offer advice !
Just realised I overlooked explaining "die spring" back in August. This terms refers to springs designed for use with mould or press tool dies. A very wide and precise range of springs. In this case overcomes the problem of needing extra interrnal spring but still getting spring bound.