The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Centenary Event - meeting people
(04-08-2022, 12:02 PM)Tony Griffiths Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 10:27 AM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: Daisy enjoyed dressing up for the picnic, her own style. ?

She and her sisters enjoyed the event so much that they asked to have some driving lessons afterwards.

Here she is driving the car I learnt to drive in, in the same garden at the same age.

Legacy is strong in this one.

https://youtu.be/n8TPOS2np-o
Do you remember the very first time you engaged the clutch of a powered vehicle and moved away? I certainly do - and the other day I wore myself out teaching four of the five grandchildren to drive an A7 - their first experience in a car. I hope the moment stays with them for life - and so encourages them to get into the hobby.

The next stage is to teach them how to double declutch.
Yes I do.. I was eight and my dad had carefully explained about clutch control, which I did perfectly. He had unfortunately not put the same effort into telling me how to stop.
Alan Fairless
Well done Daisy, you will learn quickly.
Cracking movie and well done Dasie, it reminds me of the first time I drove my Ruby back in 1969...the famous nine neck- snapping lurches around the yard before lining up for the gate.

By the time I’d done two laps of the field I was cooking on gas!
I do hope Michele Trebilco will not mind if I post this link to her lovely set of pics. https://www.facebook.com/groups/69738039...3/?app=fbl
Those photos really do capture so much of what went on.
For those of us who aren't on Facebook is there some way we can see them?
I will get copies for you, Robert.
Thanks Ruairdh.
Can these be viewed by those of us not on farce book??
Apologies already been asked, mea culpa