The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forthcoming events ??
Entries on the A7CA web site events calendar will only show up if the organisers notify the web master of course...
Howard,

I'm off to the Audlem transport fest on Sunday, an excellent event that combines two venues for the cars (morning/afternoon) with a short run/procession in between. Also a canal festival run concurrently with visiting boats etc.

There is usually a decent selection of pre war vehicles. With more than just a few sevens.

I have two entries, but I think my wifes bad knee will prevent us taking two, the organisers are very relaxed, you could happily take one of my entries, or indeed if you don't fancy driving so far in an austin at short notice, come and take one of mine.
(29-07-2022, 10:20 AM)Hedd_Jones Wrote: Howard,

I'm off to the Audlem transport fest on Sunday, an excellent event that combines two venues for the cars (morning/afternoon) with a short run/procession in between. Also a canal festival run concurrently with visiting boats etc.

There is usually a decent selection of pre war vehicles. With more than just a few sevens.

I have two entries, but I think my wifes bad knee will prevent us taking two, the organisers are very relaxed, you could happily take one of my entries, or indeed if you don't fancy driving so far in an austin at short notice, come and take one of mine.
Hi Hedd

Thanks for the offer of a ticket and the even kinder offer of driving your car. Unfortunately I’ve got something else on this Sunday (non car related).

It looks from the forecast you might get a little wet!  Have a good time and I hope your wife’s knee is better soon.

Cheers

Howard
It may simply be due to people being somewhat otherwise engaged over A7 Centenary organization.
For anyone living close to Prescott or fancying going in that direction again, on Friday 19th August the Glos & Warwickshire Railway are having a Deltic Day. 55009 Alycidon and 55019 Royal Highland Fusileers will be working all the trains that day, and doubleheading a train in the evening. Just mentioning it, in case your ears have fully recovered from demonstrations at Prescott and the V16 BRM at Shelsley!
Small Autojumble near Southport Merseyside Lanc border, it does get a few old cars showing up and they are made most welcome.
https://www.merebrowautojumble.co.uk