The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Didn't Take Long....
No lapel badge in my linen bag either.
Big Grin 
Hi All,

Is the badge made of brass and would it lend itself the having holes opened up to M3 clearance with respective countersink I wonder?
I was thinking of putting on the radiator grill but maybe the dash is easier  Smile

Thanks, Chris
(28-07-2022, 12:08 PM)Alan Osborne Wrote: Stuart,
I didn't think that we had one either, but on checking just now I found one in the corner creases of the canvas bag.
Cheers Alan

Same for me Alan. Didn't think I had received one but there it was hiding in the corner of the Centenary bag. Great !

I would not, however. pay the current bid on eBay of £46 including postage for the dashboard one.

Delighted with what I have though I have to say. Many thanks to the donator. 

PeteUU
(28-07-2022, 12:50 PM)cwchrisp Wrote: Hi All,

Is the badge made of brass and would it lend itself the having holes opened up to M3 clearance with respective countersink I wonder?
I was thinking of putting on the radiator grill but maybe the dash is easier  Smile

Thanks, Chris

It is indeed brass and opened out easily to take 3mm screws  Smile.

Cheers

Howard
(28-07-2022, 01:22 PM)Howard Wright Wrote:
(28-07-2022, 12:50 PM)cwchrisp Wrote: Hi All,

Thanks, Chris

It is indeed brass and opened out easily to take 3mm screws  Smile.

Cheers

Howard

Thank you, Howard

Chris
(28-07-2022, 10:15 AM)Mike Costigan Wrote: Howard's contact details are in the front of the Grey Mag (Magazine distribution/Back Copies).

Many contributors on this forum will be thinking... "What is the grey mag?"
(28-07-2022, 09:34 PM)andrew34ruby Wrote:
(28-07-2022, 10:15 AM)Mike Costigan Wrote: Howard's contact details are in the front of the Grey Mag (Magazine distribution/Back Copies).

Many contributors on this forum will be thinking... "What is the grey mag?"

Shame on them  Smile
Now Tony, don't be judgemental about forumists who are not PWA7C members or who don't have MSUK licences. Does your Malvern have a Pickersleigh Road?
No, and we don't have a Morgan Car Company.

We have the Malvern Vale Hotel on Malvern Road in the area once known as the Malvern Hills.

What is the origin of the name Malvern?

In 1853, English barrister Charles Bruce Graeme Skinner purchased Crown allotment 25, 84 acres of land west of Glenferrie Road. He subdivided the land, which he named the Malvern Hill Estate, after the Malvern Hills in England where his forebears had lived. The name Malvern was first used when Skinner named his new hotel the Malvern Hill Hotel. Skinner also planned a village to be named Ledbury close to the hotel.
(27-07-2022, 02:50 PM)Mike Costigan Wrote: Whisper it, but I think Howard Annett may have a few left over which he would be happy to sell for considerably less than that!

Apparently not. Howard replied to my email to say he doesn't have the stock of excess plaques.