The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Didn't Take Long....
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125432315300?...Sw-IJi3rbQ

Some people know the price of everything and the value of nothing. I think I speak for the vast majority of us in saying mine won't be offered for sale!!

Of course, it might be that the seller is desperate for £45. If so and things are that bad for him, I'll happily send him the money and he can keep his plaque

Steve Angry
Hi Steve

I saw the listing and winced!  

Mine is now screwed to the car and won’t be going anywhere.

Cheers

Howard
He actually has 2 bids on it now  Angry
Whilst audacious, I'm actually quite pleased for the Organisers who plainly conceived and designed something that is seen to be loved by many - in cars, or in collections. That it is creating a market, well - that's life. Look what happed with the Source book!
But it IS just another bit of stuff. The important bit will be the memories, so it and the OS map and the books will all help us remember/access those as and when they start to disappear.

Personally, I'd never put it on a dash as it's luxurious, big and heavy - I'm going to use the lapel badge instead which is less likely to get nicked!
Offered for sale from Solihull and not from a certain part of Kent………….
Damn, I threw away the little triangular window sticker that admitted me to the FSC.  It could have been worth a few pence on Ebay?
I cannot imagine why anyone would want to part with such a nice momento of the Centenary week.
Whisper it, but I think Howard Annett may have a few left over which he would be happy to sell for considerably less than that!
Just been told exactly that, Mike.

Steve
But it is a dealer, enough said.
Where did you get them?