The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Didn't Take Long....
I am thinking of designing a plaque for all of us who would have liked to have attended but could not get there for one reason or another. I wonder how many I can sell to our eBay dealer.
No messages offering to buy from forum member as this not a serious proposal.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
(27-07-2022, 02:30 PM)Malcolm Parker Wrote: Damn, I threw away the little triangular window sticker that admitted me to the FSC.  It could have been worth a few pence on Ebay?

I thought I'd be clever and I stuck mine to the back of my National Trust pass to preserve it. Unfortunately, all I have ended up doing is ruining two stickers!

.jpg   Centenary-Sticker.jpg (Size: 44.55 KB / Downloads: 401)

But yes, I agree it's sad to see the commemorative plaque being sold; sad for the seller and the buyer. I didn't register my chummy so I didn't get one. I was told there might be some spares at the end of the event but as I left on Thursday I wasn't able to find out.  I would love to have one given to me by the organisers as an attendee but obtaining one under any other circumstances is valueless, in my opinion.
We didn't attend the event, it's a long way from the Antipodes, but I'd be more than willing to pay Howard for a pair of them for our Chummy & Top Hat

Would someone be able to PM me his contact details please

Aye
Greig
Howard's contact details are in the front of the Grey Mag (Magazine distribution/Back Copies).
Speaking of which, I wonder whether the New Zealand Club has any 'overs' of their rally plaque?

(27-07-2022, 01:48 PM)JonE Wrote: I'm going to use the lapel badge instead which is less likely to get nicked!

Lapel badge? didn't get one of those at Morton, was it supposed to be in the goody bag or handed out at signing in like the plaque....
It was in the linen bag you got, donated by Ian Hoole.

(28-07-2022, 11:32 AM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: It was in the linen bag you got, donated by Ian Hoole.

It certainly wasn't in there when I looked through mine. Happy to buy one, pay postage etc. if there any of those still available.
I am not sure that any were left over, try emailing Howard Annett.
Stuart,
I didn't think that we had one either, but on checking just now I found one in the corner creases of the canvas bag.
Cheers Alan