The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top gear
(05-07-2022, 10:41 AM)JonE Wrote: but they are all just professionals who engage with the majority - and at least 2 of them are additionally active voices for those with disabilities, so get used to it, daddyos! One of them is bound to turn to politics and end up President.

If anyone has access to Netflix, the excruciating 'Snowflake Mountain' is worth experiencing for proper feckless, callow young people being dropped into real world experiences and the changes which result. They ought to do an episode with those having to get an old car running...

I have Netflix and just looked at "Snowflake Mountain" - not one that I have seen.  Screamingly funny as the pampered yooth hit real tasks. A quick flick through the episodes and it does become rather repetitive - but there are many very, very funny moments. Almost worth a month's subscription on its own.

It was very good to see the VSCC trial - but a great shame that a few lines were not added to the script to give some information about the club and its wider activities. Other clubs are available....
(05-07-2022, 10:38 AM)Tony Griffiths Wrote: The original presenters were very, very amusing and the stunts eye-widening.

William Woollard and Noel Edmonds were very professional but I'm told that Angela Rippon could get a bit lairy.  Wink