The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaguar
(08-06-2022, 07:30 PM)Howard Wright Wrote: Hi Eric

We’d love to have you plan a journey over here next year. You could take in a plethora of regional rallies and the National in Beaulieu.  OK not the Centenary rally but possibly the Centenary and a bit?

Cheers

Howard

You could always use the excuse that next year will be the centenary of the Seven in production  Wink
(08-06-2022, 01:09 PM)robert regan Wrote: Hello vancver I think your enquiry is a polite question and deserves a polite simple strait forward reply and that is yes William Lyons did build swallow bodies for Austin sevens and it was one of the stepping stones towards the creation of the Jaguar motor car, but if you need a strait answer to a strait question you will never get it on an  internet forum my best regards to you Rob.
Er ! Yes  [Image: biggrin.png] Regularly mentioned over the years.
And Donald Duck's car '313': 

.jpg   Donald Duck Car 313.jpg (Size: 241.41 KB / Downloads: 125)
This thread gives me a great excuse to post this image again. One of my favourites from all the ones I scanned, just love the paint scheme and wheel discs.

User on the site commeneted:

This is not a Dixi but a BMW 3/15 PS DA2 Lieferwagen (delivery van)built between October 1929 and March 1932. 435 units were built.

[Image: S65-1549.jpg]
(08-06-2022, 08:55 PM)Mike Costigan Wrote: Nick, BMW used the double-kidney grille on their 1933 303 model, a year before Ihle started producing their Dixi conversions.

And there was I believing the tale that this...

.jpg   images.jpg (Size: 6.83 KB / Downloads: 82)

Let to this...

https://www.prewarcar.com/ihle-and-the-o...ure-grille