The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Chummy
Steve - do you want to message me the two records concerned and I'll bring it up with the present registrar? I've been personally trying to find ways to improve how it can store things for research purposes, but plainly a situation like that wants looking at if it's created such an adverse situation. We all need to be behind it.
Well I've just submitted a 'Notification Form' for one of the cars asking that the notes be deleted. Can only wait to see what happens.

Steve
I can understand that Steve, those comments should have remained confidential even if the registrar thought they may be of no consequence.
That is fair enough Steve, and completely understandable.
Black Art Enthusiast
So, an update. Following my submission of the Notification Form, a very prompt reply this morning from the Registrar giving me details of his proposed revised entry on the register. Perfectly happy with that proposal and a significantly different response to my previous attempts some years ago.

Steve
Excellent news. We should remember that whilst it's a tremendously powerful database with enormous research potential it is controlled by volunteers - a single person for an intensive period of a few years - with their own busy life outside of Seven stats! It is some job. Glad it's sorted.

I note the new celebrity Sports Coupe doesn't seem to be 'on' just yet....
Perhaps I should take this opportunity to remind every one that the Constitution of the Association was amended a few years ago to adopt the rules that a post holder can only hold their position for a period of three years, with the option of serving a second term. After that, they must stand down. There are many reasons why that is a good idea and leads to a healthier running of the organisation.

But it does mean that new blood is always needed - but then that is what leads to the better organisation...