The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A7 Centenary Celebration.
Around 100 cars - so this is what 1000 might look like:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

More of the Centenary here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/64264234...?ref=share
Sorry,  Looks like I started something here Rolleyes
See you there.
Gary Edwards and David Aylmore have both made it from Lands End to John O Groats without issue in the last couple of days.

Gary is already back in England and David is heading off onto the West Coast to enjoy the scenery a little longer.

I saw that two Rubies were planning to leave South Wales yesterday - anyone know of the others taking part?
(14-04-2022, 08:41 AM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: Gary Edwards and David Aylmore have both made it from Lands End to John O Groats without issue in the last couple of days.

Gary is already back in England and David is heading off onto the West Coast to enjoy the scenery a little longer.

I saw that two Rubies were planning to leave South Wales yesterday - anyone know of the others taking part?

Hi Ruairidh 

I’ve sent you an email.

Cheers

Howard
Thank you Howard - anyone know how the rest are doing or are they yet to set off?
Yup, Harry and Peter Hales, are leaving S.Wales Friday morning, Harry in his Ruby, and Peter in his Nippy, heading North, Harry and Jan have already done the Land End bit. S&P
Please keep us updated Stu!
Hi Stuart

Sorry to correct you, but Peter is in an Ulster.  Yep with just aeroscreens to keep the rain off  Big Grin.

Cheers

Howard
Thumbs Up 
Hi as of last night (Thursday) Arthur, Sara, and Sara's partner were in Perth staying in a Travel Lodge. All good. S&P