The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A7 Centenary Celebration.
Hi Folks, does anyone know if  "ON FOOT"  Visitors are welcome at
The pay gate.
I am booked for entry with A7 but I have Friends wishing to join us. Undecided
sadly not...
Sorry to have confirm that it is indeed only pre-booked entry to the Centenary Event grounds at the Fire Service College. No tickets on the gate on any day.

Public can have on the day entry to the Festival at Prescott on the Wednesday.

https://www.prescotthillclimb.co.uk/even...motorsport
You can always meet your friends outside the gate and have a drive out with them.
There will no doubt be a lot of disappointed people when they turn up at the gate and try to gain entry without a ticket to be then simply turned away.
Hopefully, with all the publicity throughout the A7 clubs, the mags and forums, those who plan to attend will have bought tickets...it was a foregone conclusion that it would be a sell out I think, so I’m hoping there won’t be any disappointed people at the gate...I don’t think I could smuggle anyone in in a box saloon!
I have every confidence, Joseph, that you will be able to spread the word...
theres no doubt it will happen, and it will be the organisers problem to deal with.
If after all this publicity and information about the event, people are silly(or arrogant)enough to turn up demanding entry,far from it being a problem for the organisers,it seems to me to be a problem is entirely with the uninvited visitor.
And I assume, or imagine that the owners of the land have some expertise in dealing with this sort of event.
They have lots of Dogs on site !!!!
And a Big Fire Hose or two for crowd control.