The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A7 Centenary Celebration.
As a devout atheist I was, understandably, reluctant to use a similar word.
youll never go to heaven.

although look on the bright side, youll never be cold.

and at the price of gas and electric, its becoming a popular choice Big Grin
I have never been a fan of anything popular…
I quite like gad! I must use it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadfly_(ph...l_science)
(Also applies to clegs, of which I see it's only the female which is vicious - the males apparently have weak mouthparts). :-)
So long as you're not talking about Clags, a different breed of thing altogether! Close relative of the Winnet and Klingon I'm given to understand.
(08-04-2022, 07:21 PM)Steve Jones Wrote:
(08-04-2022, 06:29 PM)Hugh Barnes Wrote: Could we just put this to bed now? There are some people who are not supporters of the event, for their own personal reasons, there are people who are disappointed that they didn't get tickets and then there are all the people who are looking forward to it. Let's just leave it at that...

Hear, hear to that.

Roll on Morton in July.

Steve

I agree absolutely, Steve.

(08-04-2022, 08:40 PM)Ian Dunford Wrote: Strangely,considering all that's been said about this celebration at Moreton, a dog in the manger situation is subtlety present.

Brilliant!
(09-04-2022, 11:18 AM)JonE Wrote: I quite like gad! I must use it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadfly_(ph...l_science)
(Also applies to clegs, of which I see it's only the female which is vicious - the males apparently have weak mouthparts). :-)

That fits remarkably well - tremendous!
Photo from the Centenary event in Australia today…

.jpeg   64677351-A305-4473-9E3F-76EFFF1D3172.jpeg (Size: 130.05 KB / Downloads: 215)
Fantastic!!!
I think I can see Russel and Vanda’s car…