The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends' Gallery Picture of the Month - April 2022
In case it is helpful (but didn't help me in this instance, it must be said) If you look at the top right hand corner of the Google home page, to the right of 'gmail' you will see a link that says 'images'. If you click on that, you are taken to a very similar looking page that allows you to upload an image to search on rather than a text string. Not always perfect, I grant you, but I identified the location of a 1920s photo almost immediately with it the other evening, so it's worth experimenting with...
(01-04-2022, 11:09 AM)Mike Costigan Wrote: I think you're right, Malcolm and Hugh, ACO is a Plymouth number from 1937.

(01-04-2022, 12:32 PM)Mike Costigan Wrote: Well done, John! I thought it might be Essex, but couldn't find anything that fitted.

Those vertical hanging tiles are characteristic of Kent/Sussex. They are much rarer in Essex (but do exist) and are a pain to maintain & rehang.

Charles
I suppose I should have been back before midday but I did imagine that there were one or two folk here who might have noticed the date today...
B*gger, I've left me coat in the workshop
I don’t think that can be the same street, as the time showing on the clock is different!!  Big Grin Big Grin
Interesting bit of road widening - at least left the Clock Tower  Dodgy