The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dixi Winter
I believe the 'twos' and 'fours' indicated the number of inches below the knee - you could also get plus sixes and plus eights!
Are  kilts similarly graded?
No, if your kilt is properly fitted then it should just touch the ground when you kneel down.
Can anyone provide a pic of ifs?
How was track rod sorted?
Maybe if of best German steel a 12mm? kingpin sufficed.
For any youngsters the camera case would not be for a Leica, the camera which championed 35mm, but for a folding camera with bellows which opens out to provde the long focal length for a relatively large film
This is the best I can offer; basically a swing-axle design retaining the transverse spring:

.jpg   1931 BMW DA4 (2).jpg (Size: 196.28 KB / Downloads: 219)
Thanks Mike
It almost looks like the spring and axle and stub axle assy form a parallelogram rather than a simple swing axle. Almost looks like a single piece track rod, not ideal but not impossible. Hopefully the roll centre wherver it is does not further worsen roll cf whrever it is normally.. Brake lever looks reversed...
A bit like this one I'd expect. It would be so good to have the clockwork trigger to fit to the remote operating push...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-02-2022, 11:17 AM)Reckless Rat Wrote: No, if your kilt is properly fitted then it should just touch the ground when you kneel down.

Are you sure?

.jpg   kilt.jpg (Size: 104.27 KB / Downloads: 116)
If you want to find out a Scotsman's name, put your hand up under his kilt. If he's got a Quarterpounder then his name is MacDonald....
How many budgies can you get up a Scotsman’s kilt?

Depends how long the perch is...