The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking to contact David Cochrane
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

i got that one.

tony.
Problem solved. I was using the address listed on the web site  "sales@a7c.co.uk"  Sent offer tonight with the correct email address.  Thanks for all the replies  Arnie
Tony Betts, I get so much spam on my new phone, I feel like going back to Folgers cans and string. I'm not sure you had the equivalent in the UK. My old phone was fine, but had an issue. My new phone, apparently allows me to run the dishwasher, play roulette in Monte Carlo, and book hotels in Nice, all at the same time. I just want to make fxxxxcking phone calls. I don't exactly want to go back to the Austin Seven period. But it is enticing for a Luddite such as I.

Erich in Mukilteo
(21-11-2021, 01:29 AM)SneezerUSA Wrote: Problem solved. I was using the address listed on the web site  "sales@a7c.co.uk"  Sent offer tonight with the correct email address.  Thanks for all the replies  Arnie

That's the address I use, it works for me. I ordered some parts on Thursday and David sent a confirmation last night.
The sales@a7c.co.uk address works OK as well - just tested it.
Ian, did you use the email address starting with "sales" or "david"?
Yes, the "sales" address is the one I used. Anyway, it sounds like we are all sorted.
(21-11-2021, 06:55 AM)Erich Wrote: Tony Betts, I get so much spam on my new phone, I feel like going back to Folgers cans and string. I'm not sure you had the equivalent in the UK. My old phone was fine, but had an issue. My new phone, apparently allows me to run the dishwasher, play roulette in Monte Carlo, and book hotels in Nice, all at the same time. I just want to make fxxxxcking phone calls. I don't exactly want to go back to the Austin Seven period. But it is enticing for a Luddite such as I.

Erich in Mukilteo

Eric, I agree wholeheartedly !
Don't want or need a smartphone? Try this with its 15-day battery life, tough shell and just £36: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Doro-Unlocked-S...cs&sr=1-13
Or, lots more at £25 or so: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/s?k=alba+flip..._sb_noss_1
You’ll probably have no camera, no music, no internet, no GPS, no games, no social media and probably no texting. But, some of these features - especially GPS and texting - are on some models.
It is with great regret that from today we have had to suspend taking orders from our friends in continental Europe. We have been forced into taking this decision because of the high number of parcels that are not being delivered, or are being returned with no reason, or are being lost or stolen. The has caused considerable disruption and has resulted in delays to all our customers – this is not a situation that can continue. We hope that this decision will be temporary and that we will soon be able to find a way to ensure that  parcels can be delivered reliably.

David & Ilke