The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking to contact David Cochrane
Can anyone advise if David Cochrane is still selling Austin 7 parts?  I have emailed him with 3 different orders and have yet to hear from him
Unless he is away, David is usually very good at communicating. And yes, he is still selling parts. I'll let him know you have tried to contact him.
Thanks for the quick reply.
I also tried to contact him few weeks ago and had no reply. I have no urgence at the moment so I am still waiting for his reply.
If you haven't already, check your spam/junk inbox, I think I've had emails from him go into mine in the past.
(20-11-2021, 07:02 PM)RupertW Wrote: If you haven't already, check your spam/junk inbox, I think I've had emails from him go into mine in the past.

Thank you for this suggestion! It is just what happened!
Excellent!
Yes, I am still selling Austin 7 parts! I don't seem to be doing much else these days, although I did manage to join in the VSCC Cotswold trial today which was very enjoyable. However, I haven't had any e-mails from SneezerUSA. Are you sure you are using my correct e-mail address (david@a7c.co.uk)? It also helps if you put something relevant in the Subject line (e.g. Austin 7), as anything from an unknown sender that looks like spam will tend to get treated as such.
Or you can always pick up the phone (+44 1788 522033), making allowance of course for our time difference.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
(20-11-2021, 07:02 PM)RupertW Wrote: If you haven't already, check your spam/junk inbox, I think I've had emails from him go into mine in the past.

having a surname of BETTS, alot of my emails go to spam. Huh something to do with gambling i guess.

and thats the future. Huh

we should have stuck with garlic bread.

tony
(20-11-2021, 10:20 PM)Tony Betts Wrote:

having a surname of BETTS, alot of my emails go to spam. Huh something to do with gambling i guess.

tony

Pah. 
I get unsolicited, pre-recorded calls and junk mail in Mandarin

c