The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Centenary Bookings
We’re booked on the second tranche of double rooms and an easy booking site to navigate
Well done to the developers and especially to the organisers -thank you for all your hard work so far and for what’s to come
Very very happy that we’re going and we’ll make sure we all have a memorable time together
Top planning &organising
Cheers
Roger
I have just tried again. The site will only allow me to book two of the three double/twin rooms I need. Have I missed the boat?
John
John - There are still a few doubles available as of this morning. Please try again. Let me know if you still cannot book the required number.

UPDATE: I have just had it confirmed that only two rooms per booking can be made. So you'll need to do one booking for two rooms and then another booking for the other one.
Is it likely that there will be Friday/Saturday night camping left by January when those allocations are made available? I can see the sense in getting week-long bookings in early for the event finances, (well done on job so far) but at present those who can only go for the long weekend are going to have to be schlepping out to accommodation off campus, making them less likely to make use of the social evening bar - and mix with the longstays.
Not a complaint, but it will change the mix of the people who are attending - and may deter newer, younger folk who are considering getting into Sevens.
If the camping IS going to 'go', might it be possible to have some held additional space for single night campers for the Rally day, for instance?
Jon - We cannot say at this stage. A decision on shorter stay camping pitches will be made by the beginning of January 2022 but will entirely rest on whether any pitches are still available at that time. Sorry, I can't be more specific. 

p.s. I know it would be a 'waste' of money but you could book now for the week and just not use the nights you don't want.
Hi Nick and other organisers

As posted I’m all booked up to camp for 5 days. Easy booking form  Smile.

But it just occurred to me that I might not use the same tow car!  Will it be possible to change the tow car and trailer reg nearer the time?

You must be fed up with all these questions but keep up the good work

Cheers

Howard
Hi Howard

The number plate will assist the parking team but is not essential, so don't worry.
Nick - an idea - but, for instance, it's not the sort of thing that I can imagine newer owners with young kids doing.
But that said, if I did sign up, could I pass on camping slots I didn't use to others who may have a similar issue to me and might just end up solely buying an entrance ticket?
So long as someone has an entry ticket there is no problem with them using a pitch that 'belongs' to someone else - so long as it is with the 'owner's consent'!
Hallo, Nick. Can you give us some hints on how you get the energy and the patience? Does it require much coffee? If I lived any closer I would set off on a mercy mission with slabs of chocolate brownie and big slices of bara brith. This is just admiration and encouragement, no answer required!