The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Centenary Bookings
I've just received notification that the online booking system will open at 00:01 tomorrow morning.

It's worth looking at the form in advance, as it runs to 15 pages.  

There are repeated warnings that once completed and paid, nothing can be changed.  It's not clear, but I'm assuming that this only applies to accommodation - 9 months out, I can't be certain that the cars that I bring - our indeed the people - will be the those that I'm currently anticipating.

I shall have to get busy tomorrow morning!
So far I haven't been able to access the Booking Process Page, it is coming up as Error-Page not found.   It might be that I have to try and book without having first read the guidance notes, should be fun!
Malcolm go on to the website direct rather than through the e mail and all.is revealed. Main details you require not to hand is the chassis number. All the rest seems straight forward.
This should take you to the booking in process walk through:

https://a7centenary.com/wp-content/uploa...hrough.pdf
Martin,

The warnings are very real and intended to be crystal clear.

Once the booking is made, no part of it can be amended or cancelled. You would need to make and pay for a fresh booking.

Input carefully and check twice.
Does that mean I have to decide now which car/s I’m going to bring?
Alan Fairless
To clarify:

You MUST book the names of the people in your party and these cannot be changed after the booking is paid for.

If you are only bringing one Austin Seven but have more than one Seven and are not sure which one you will bring, just book in one car. If you then attend in a different Austin Seven it will not be a problem.
Hi All,

I noticed there was only options for dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday. Does anyone know if there will be more options when the booking goes live? Or am I just being dim (not uncommon).

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the organisation team for their efforts so far, the website and walkthrough indicate just how much preparation has gone on. I wish you luck through all the stages, but particularly the next few days. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

All the best,
Colin
I can’t stay for the week when can I book weekend accommodation only
Hi Colin

The walkthrough document is just a guide, using limited examples. The full range of options will be on the live system later tonight.