The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Centenary Bookings
It was in Cornwall!
I'd still like to join the centenary rally from Saturday to Sunday (I'm working all week), but I'm not really interested in going unless I can pitch my tent on site with everyone else - I wouldn't feel I was a part of the event. Now the rush is presumably tailing off, are there any plans to open up camping to weekend visitors?
Chris - Sorry, no there are no plans to do that. It is highly probable that we shall soon reach capacity for either people or cars, or both, without offering shorter periods for camping.
Oh well. I'd like to say "see you at the rally", but...
Chris,

Just book the week and come when you can.

Happy to pay for the bits you cannot, if that is an issue.

Ruairidh
(02-12-2021, 08:01 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: Chris,

Just book the week and come when you can.

Happy to pay for the bits you cannot, if that is an issue.

Ruairidh

I’ll go halves with you Ruairidh 

Cheers

Howard
Good man Howard.
Sincere thanks to you both, but I don't plan to pay £110 of anyone's money to pitch a 2 man tent for the night. 

I'm not sure why day/ weekend visitors can't be accommodated on a pro-rata basis? - unless the event has to sell out to cover costs.
It does Chris.

It also looks like it will very soon.

I am not sure what you expect to happen, if you don’t take up our offer.
(02-12-2021, 10:02 PM)Chris KC Wrote: Sincere thanks to you both, but I don't plan to pay £110 of anyone's money to pitch a 2 man tent for the night. 

I'm not sure why day/ weekend visitors can't be accommodated on a pro-rata basis? - unless the event has to sell out to cover costs.

I had understood that there is no event on the sunday. Is this correct?