The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin Seven Centenary Event - pricing announced
well done by everyone involved by being creative in getting us all a low price. id have expected it to be higher. and would have happily paid it.

after all, its the CARS 100th. not mine or anyone elses. and it would be good to see as many of them as possible get there day in the sun.

like others, ive just got to work out how to get as many there and back as possible???

just one other question, on NON austin 7 owners attending. are they incouraged? i remember the jag E type anniversary, so poorly advertised the first any of us heard about it was on top gear. produced after the event. dont get me wrong i dont have an E type. but an icon in motoring like that. i would have loved to of attended the event anyway.

we have a couple of BIG events coming up that i like to attend. that wont come around again before the 100th.

if non austin owners our to be encouraged, can some sort of advertising be sent to me. or is it ok to download an add myself. and put it out with my car.

thanks tony

Messages In This Thread
RE: Austin Seven Centenary Event - pricing announced - by Tony Betts - 28-07-2021, 12:40 PM