The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Austinsevenfriends
Austin Seven Centenary Event - pricing announced - Printable Version

+- Austinsevenfriends (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Austin Seven Friends Forum (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Forum chat... (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Austin Seven Centenary Event - pricing announced (/showthread.php?tid=6432)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Austin Seven Centenary Event - pricing announced - Nick Salmon - 27-07-2021

One of the burning questions surrounding the Austin Seven Centenary Event has been: 'How much is it going to cost to get in?'

I am delighted to say that following a meeting of the organising team this evening, the answer can be given.

Considering that this is going to be a world-class event run over multiple days, and the largest gathering of Austin Sevens ever seen, I am certain that you will be mightily impressed with the value on offer.

A tremendous amount of work is under way by a dedicated and enthusiastic team of volunteers to ensure that you, and your family, will enjoy the most wonderfully memorable time with us at Moreton-in-Marsh in July next year. 

AUSTIN SEVEN CENTENARY EVENT PRICING

ENTRY TICKET (Valid for six days, 19th July - 24th July 2022):  £25 a head. (Includes all entertainment + entry to the Festival at Prescott on Wednesday 20th July)

Those aged 18 and under on 24th July 2022: FREE ENTRY

ON-SITE HOTEL-STYLE ACCOMMODATION:  Single room: £48 per night. Double room: £75 per night.

ON-SITE CAMPING PITCH (Tent/motorhome/caravan): £22 per night.

RESTAURANT BREAKFAST: £10.80 a head.

RESTAURANT BREAKFAST + 3 COURSE DINNER: £28 a head.

Please note that the online booking system will open in September 2021.

Subscribers to the event email newsletter will be the first to be told the exact date on which the bookings will open. You can sign up for these FREE newsletters on the website: https://a7centenary.com

RE: Austin Seven Centenary Event - pricing announced - Hedd_Jones - 27-07-2021

That is a good deal better than the previously announced idicative pricing. 

Well done all.

RE: Austin Seven Centenary Event - pricing announced - Tony Griffiths - 27-07-2021

Excellent news - that's an absolute bargain and a great tribute to all those working so hard behind the scenes to raise sponsorship and also to those generous unknowns who have chipped in with personal donations. I'd have happily paid double.

RE: Austin Seven Centenary Event - pricing announced - Nick Salmon - 27-07-2021

We could not have got near this pricing without the kind and generous support of individuals and organisations who have contributed financially to the event. An appreciation will be on the event website in the near future.

RE: Austin Seven Centenary Event - pricing announced - jpsmit - 28-07-2021

great pricing - is there an upper limit to number registrations? I dream of being there but, being an ocean away and with a world full of Covid uncertainty (and whether I even want to get on a plane) - 25 pounds isn't a lot of money to lose but, can I wait?

RE: Austin Seven Centenary Event - pricing announced - Paul N-M - 28-07-2021

Simply amazing value. Good show by all.

RE: Austin Seven Centenary Event - pricing announced - Ivor Hawkins - 28-07-2021

Wonderful news, that’s good value in my view...can’t wait!

RE: Austin Seven Centenary Event - pricing announced - Roland Alcock - 28-07-2021

Very reasonable and will encourage registrations.

RE: Austin Seven Centenary Event - pricing announced - Howard Wright - 28-07-2021

Hi All

What a bonus!  I would have come if the price had been way higher.  Just got work out how to get both my cars there  Big Grin Big Grin.

Cheers

Howard

PS Just a thought but could there be an “Austin Seven Friends” stall or meeting place?  I’d love to put faces to names.

RE: Austin Seven Centenary Event - pricing announced - Nick Salmon - 28-07-2021

We are not anticipating having an upper limit on numbers of entry tickets (would be a nice problem to have!) but of course there is a physical limit on the number of on-site rooms and camping pitches. We anticipate that they will sell out pretty fast once the bookings go live in September.