The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top help
I am sorry for sounding a bit pissy but I have asked for help before and have got the same thing (just look in the manual) but I was not trying to offend anybody, i am just looking for answers. Also I wil email those to you. Thanks to you all for your help and I will see what happens.

.jpeg   48EA4409-CB4A-40C7-AB4C-FB1B40B22E4D.jpeg (Size: 709.96 KB / Downloads: 277)

.jpeg   0DD9118F-1AD0-4F0E-970F-AA025715C0CC.jpeg (Size: 817.23 KB / Downloads: 275)
I guess you need to fold the hood in order to get the car into the boot (trunk) of the Hyliner? ;-)
That would be pretty hard to do because it is a boat. The skyliner not the austin lol
Your top has not been trimmed exactly as original, so you may need to experiment, but may I suggest as follows:

1. unclip the fasteners around the base.
2. unclip the press-studs at the top corners.
3. unclip the frame at the windscreen and lift the frame to a vertical position.
4. 'break' the frame so that it folds down, at the same time releasing the top covering and the back panel so that they hang down at the rear.
5. then roll/fold the top forward over the collapsed frame.
6. roll the back panel over that, ensuring you don't crease the window.
7. thread the hood bag over the entire hood.
8. strap the folded hood irons together and around the support.

Doubtless I've missed something crucial in the proceedings, but try that for starters; good luck!
What are you referring to when you say "fasteners around the base" and " roll the back panel over that"?
Fasteners around the back = the press-studs across the back panel.

I assume the back panel containing the rear window will be hanging loose so once you've folded the main bulk of the hood, so this will then need to be folded/rolled forward over the rest of the folded material.