The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dixi sold by auction in Germany
There wouldn't be much for the kids seated in the back to see with the hood up. Otherwise it's a good looking practical body style. It's a pity Longbridge didn't make a similar car.
I wonder what those sill plates are hiding?, looks a little crusty round the edges.

No rubber around the screen, couldn't be arsed to pump the tyres up to sell it, and various other minor defects. Seems expensive to me.

But I dont know the German market. I thought the european vintage car market was all stereotypical, awful specials with no mudguards and a leather satchel for your sandwiches?.
This Dixi saloon one made 25,000 Euro, probably + the usual 12 to 15%: https://fahrzeuge.dorotheum.com/en/l/668339/
Love the blurb "Today, the DA 2 still causes jaws to drop in amazement, not least due to its size and power."  I think the intention was to be amazed at the lack of size and equal lack of power.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)