The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electric Seven
Has anyone else noticed that many advertisements for electric cars show them plugged in? When have we ever seen an advertisement for a proper car where it's shown being filled with fuel at a petrol station?
Picture this, you've just picked up your new Renault Zoe, fully charged by the dealer ( local!!!! ) & on the way home you
pass a pub, you amble in , lean on the bar, drop your car keys in the beer mat, and ask for a shandy. A few moments later
a cool dude ambles in , drops the keys of his Lambo on the bar and asks for a coke. He glances at your shiny new keys and says, snap,
hey just got a new Lambo, with 650+ bhp, and you smile back and say, cool, mines got 35 KiloWatts.

Then you sup up asap,and leave out the back!!!!!
AH keys, no such problem with the super sports.

Something else I can't loose, or spend half an hour looking for. Will the advantages of the austin 7 never end.

And tony,

Surly that's your next advert for the forum.

Tony.
(01-06-2021, 03:07 PM)Reckless Rat Wrote: Ferzackerley.

Curiously enough Reckless I bought a Box saloon yesterday which was first owned by a gentleman from Fazakerley...  Shy
(02-06-2021, 10:10 AM)Tony Griffiths Wrote: Has anyone else noticed that many advertisements for electric cars show them plugged in? When have we ever seen an advertisement for a proper car where it's shown being filled with fuel at a petrol station?

It's  a wonder that they don't show the driver receiving a covid innoculation! Every other shot (excuse the pun) on TV these days is a bare arm being perforated.
Rick

In deepest Norfolk
The only way the anticipated doubling (or more) of demand from the National Grid could be achieved would be by a massive increase in nuclear power. How environmentally friendly is that?
Sorry no more information on electric Sevens, I've been distracted by a little used 1933 RP.
Between servicing my friends RP I visited the owner of the electric tourer just in time to catch him taking it on a test drive. I got a clip of it but I don't know how to put it on here.
Dave, I think your only option is to upload it to YouTube and post a link.
Very keen to see the video of the electric seven running. Hope you can post it and give us a link.