The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Flying Sevens
I suppose you either sue,or expose.
This sounds horrendous.
(16-07-2020, 02:25 PM)Steven B Wrote: I'm not quite sure if asking the forum is 'politically' correct, but it seems very difficult to receive any answer from Flying sevens.
Have you tried phoning? Perhaps they don't answer the phone either? I can't imagine that they are so overloaded with emails that they can't cope.
I called at least once a months and left messages on the voice mail without success.
Not answering the phone is very odd. Running your own business is, more often than not, a stressful thing to do. Not answering the phone would only serve to compound that fact. One (almost) essential thing to consider if running a business is the installation of two separate internet connections - preferable by different means i.e. a cable connection backed up by a wireless link - then you'll always be in contact (until the meteorite arrives or a solar flare snuffs out all our power lines).
I've just phoned them on 07876-158364. The call went to answerphone, but Mike called back within a few minutes. They are, apparently, very busy with lead times of six months.
I know they are busy - my project started end of 2018
I will try the number in minute.

thank you
I thought this was a friend forum? Mike has already had trouble with internet, we’ve had lockdown, and all that goes with that. Give the man a chance!
(17-07-2020, 11:29 PM)Zetomagneto Wrote: I thought this was a friend forum? Mike has already had trouble with internet, we’ve had lockdown, and all that goes with that. Give the man a chance!

"I know they are busy - my project started end of 2018" ??
Asking on behalf of a customer - is anyone currently in contact with Flying Sevens?
https://find-and-update.company-informat...y/10573492