The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Flying Sevens
Just curious but does anybody has or had Business with Flyingsevens lately?

Steven
why, whats the problem.

tony
Did sent a PM
No one?
Run by Mike and his Grandson.Not heard of any problems
This would appear to be their current email address:

christian@flyingsevens.co.uk

https://flyingsevens.co.uk

Ah, I've just spotted this below on their website, perhaps this is the reason you're having problems contacting them:

"Having ongoing serious issues with current BT Internet email, not receiving or able to send an email. Suspected issues with account on sever. Fortunately I’ve set up brand new Outlook account link with website as above, unfortunately without access to contact book. Please do send email directly via the form or christian@flyingsevens.co.uk."
Contact established.
Thank you to all helping out

Steven
I'm not quite sure if asking the forum is 'politically' correct, but it seems very difficult to receive any answer from Flying sevens. All communication is one sided from my end since the last almost five months I did not receive any feedback at all. I see no other chance than to ask a Forummember volunteering to help or myself flying to England to pay a personal visit to understand the situation.
I know I'm asking a lot but I'm running out of ideas.

I'm asking the Forum for help

I hope I'm not bothering the forum with my personal A7 business issues with an A7 service provider.

Steven
If you can get no response,then dealIng with someone who does respond would seem to be advisable.
this is a very true statement, but what are you going to do when responding stops after the final payment?