The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chummy/Sports Chrome Rad Lower Supports
No, I would just buy them
Okay Gene, I'll pass that on, thanks.

With regards to 'tryingtoclear", the trader usually has a load of A7 and some Austin 12 stuff (those Saenz type rods you love) for sale, even lives in Street, like you do. My family (paternal grandfather) came from Evercreech, just up the road, small world!

I'll come back to you on the reinforcing strips after Thursday.
Amazing! My wife an I bought our 1st house in Evercreech in 1977
Coincidence after coincidence - can’t hide anywhere these days!
I used to pass through Evercreech on the way to Beaulieu from Weston Super Mare. A great drive along the B3081 all the way to Ringwood in my Nippy. Up Zig-Zag hill etc.
Jim
It is real A7 country Jim.

My grandfather was one of 13 children - he won a scholarship to Sexey's School but had to leave and work in family business when his father was killed in a road traffic accident outside Cannard's Grave Inn.

His youngest brother (my great Uncle Ralph) only died a few years back and lived in nearby Stoney Stratton - he was 94 and had spent most of his life in the Rayal Navy and then a Purser on the QE2. His favourite saying was "I could not give a fish's tits about that"! He is greatly missed.
For those with an interest in the long gone Somerset & Dorset Joint Railway and Evercreech Junction back in the days of steam in the late 1950's, these Argo Transacord sound recordings by the legendary sound recordist Peter Handford can be recommended.

https://www.alextrack.co.uk/railways/arg...orset.html

.png   Screenshot 2020-01-06 at 19.24.19.png (Size: 472.56 KB / Downloads: 84)