The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Kiwi Reproduction ulster
Really excellent....
That moment when you can sit inside it and appreciate the interior space is one of the milestones of a build. Your smile says it all! 
It looks great - very well proportioned.

Peter.
Looks wonderful. You continue to impress us all with he quality of the build.

Erich in Seattle
Been a little while  since I last updated things... due to covid and other such things progress has been sporadic but still steady. Here is where I am at.

The skin has been fitted to the floorpan then trimmed to the correct dimensions. The cockpit and boot have been wired and and the bottom edge of the car has had its final trim and been folded under. The bonnet has been made using some original bonnet hinges and the near side panel has been made. I have also made a start on the instrument panel.  The rear of the tail is now finished and has a steel floor fitted. Next on the list is to finish the instrument panel, make the off side bonnet panel and make the timber seat back framing.

.jpg   20210129_114234.jpg (Size: 232.51 KB / Downloads: 353)

.jpg   20210129_125411.jpg (Size: 338.34 KB / Downloads: 354)

.jpg   20210129_125444.jpg (Size: 387.33 KB / Downloads: 355)

.jpg   20210226_130052.jpg (Size: 165.23 KB / Downloads: 355)
That continues to impress. What excellent work.
Very tidy indeed!
Absolutely fantastic, very inspirational, hopefully it'll encourage others to take on similar projects, it really does prove it can be done.

I need to wire an edge on a wing I've made, how did you go about wiring the edge, I've done a small test piece but it wasn't easy and didn't come out terribly neatly?
If you look on my tread about building a special body I demonstrate edge wiring among other things there.

I think Simon Jansen has a video on youtube about wiring the edges on his Austin 7 special build as well.
Black Art Enthusiast
watch this vid:

https://www.google.com/search?client=fir...auWKiYgI18

90° fold,  2.5 times the diameter of your wire.
Your work is spectacular Athanasius, please keep the updates coming.