The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shockingly risque A7 postcard
At Birmingham University there was an Ivan Upright.
At school, the English teacher, 6'2" Mr Short, fell in love and married the Geography teacher, 4' 11" Miss Mountain.
I was at school in the fifties with the unfortunate Cecil Pitt.
I worked where one of the lads had the name Richard so the lads gave him the name Dick (we all had nicknames). He said he didn’t like it as it was also the slang name for the male sexual member he said we could use any name but Dick. So from then on he was known as Nobby. That lasted for over 30 years until he retired. He is still known as Nobby to old work mates.

John Mason
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
I know a lady who went out with a Willy but ditched him in favour of a Dick.
I remember doing a mortgage valuation where the applicant was a Mr Shorthouse.  When he opened the door he stood under 5 foot tall and it turned out he was a jockey at the nearby racing stables. 
Then there was the removal firm in Skipton run by Mr Wilf Hook.  Or the garage in Otley,  G. Eric Hunt. 
My friend Steve has one of the best, the building surveyor on viagara. Blush
I'd resisted so far, Malc, but following your prompt: A Building Surveyor I knew many years ago, Dick Standaloft. There was also a supplier of bottled gas in Streethouse (between Wakefield and Pontefract) but his, probably, crosses the line of decency on a forum such as this Exclamation

Steve
There used to be a firm of estate agents in Gloucestershire called Luce Paines.
I used to know a Mr Hunt - known to all and sundry as Isaac.
Alan Fairless
Photo 
No comment needed....

.jpg   litoris.jpg (Size: 24.63 KB / Downloads: 172)