The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beaulieu autojumble genius or stoopidity
I wonder if anyone who runs or has any say at Beaulieu enterprises belongs to any of the many one make car clubs that abound in the Uk, and on their forums are they saying much the same things as we are talking about in these pages. one thing that I have always thought about jumbling as a seller and as a buyer going through the gates "is that", if the jumble organisers kept the cost down to the traders then the jumble would thrive, because when I was attending just about every jumble there was, I did not care how far I travelled or if the admission price seemed a bit high as long as the stalls were there in numbers it was always worth going. I must add the reason I stopped going to other once great jumbles "Malvern, Stoneleigh,Newark and many others was lack of stall numbers p.s in real life I am more cheerfull than I sound here best to all Rob.

Messages In This Thread
RE: beaulieu autojumble genius or stoopidity - by robert regan - 15-12-2019, 12:37 PM