The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
An Austin Seven story book for children (of all ages)...
Nick's comments are a +1 from me. 
Delightful. Thanks Tanya.
Chris
Thank you Chris - means a lot to her.
OK I know this is not the place to advertise but if you, like me, enjoy books about Austin Sevens then why not this?  It's my first novel, featuring a 1936 Pearl, but mostly it's a good old-fashioned time-travel adventure featuring German spies and breaking coded messages. Suitable for 10 years and above.  Only £5.95.  You can find it on Amazon books; do a search for 'The Codebreaker' by Robin Oldfield. 180 pages you won't be able to put down.  My royalties statement shows that I haven't sold any yet, so you could be the first. Go on, you know you want to!
I bought Tanya,s book for my grandsons birthday (today), he is over the moon with it.
Thank you for that Nigel.
R,  Here is a copy of the Facebook message my daughter sent :

We have just opened presents, your book is great. Kaya thinks you drew it all for him. What a good find
Lovely!
Thank you to all purchasers!

The first run have now all been sold - a second run is on order and should be available in a week or two.

To pre-order from the new batch please email Tanya on: willowandmonty@aol.com
It even has a glossary of Scottish words so my grandson can increase his vocabulary. Lovely book.
Robin, the first one got lost in the post but, at last, it has arrived!

Holiday reading, thank you.