The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping to US
Whilst delighted to have given 'Slack Alice' the opportunity to take the thread over, I guess no-one can help with my original question. I would still be grateful for any recommendation from any of the parts shippers to the US as to a recommendation for medium sized (engine block etc) type goods?

thanks
Andy
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
(27-01-2019, 10:42 PM)Slack Alice Wrote: Thanks Ruairidh, I will look further - I contacted one, who said it was difficult, and have heard no more.

This is, as you may have guessed, to bring three Austins  (registered in the UK)  back from Japan, having driven there from here for the Ruby World Cup. 

Simon

Simon, so as to avoid understandable irritation to Andy I'll pm you!
Around 4 or 5 years ago, Andy, but I needed to send a parcel of value and size to the US and got a price from https://uk.interparcel.com/ I picked the price quoted by Fedex which, at the time, was around £80 compared with the price Fedex had quoted to my buyer in the US for exactly the same service which was about £400. All worked perfectly with a very happy purchaser in the US.

Steve
Excellent thanks Steve.
Andy
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!