The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
At least Citroen have the right idea with the Ami Reckers a really good about town run about, it's modest speed is for the French 14 year olds. If you know your way around it's software it will easily see off a Seven.
Yes Mike but all those are online and it is the unused old stock I referred to. My grandson who in in the RAF needs it I will inform he will have to get it online.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Today I did a bit of a brake test on the ORT. Having accelerated off a roundabout I realised that the car in front had come to a sharp stop... low winter sun making their brake lights impossible to see... anchors on, an impressive (?) 4 wheel lock up and I wasn't convinced I was going to stop. There was a drop kerb to my left so I borrowed a bit of the footpath to avoid the inevitable. 

No damage done apart from my tyres having a few 16ths scrubbed off... and a filthy look from a pedestrian about 50 yards further on who probably thought I'd impatiently driven through the small gap. 

Thankful I drive a Seven and not a Twelve!
Phew! I had a giant tractor pull out of a gap in the hedge recently and obviously he didn’t see my tiny Seven, I locked the wheels up…I have a feeling it was only three wheels as it stopped at a bit of a jaunty angle, so I’ll be checking that out.
Trailered the Austin 500km each way to Pahiatua for the NZ Vintage Austin Register Annual rally. My first time with this great bunch of people. The weather held out and a great time was had by all. 25 Austins participated over the weekend and a sneaky Daimler Dart.                 
Well done Brian (Fencepost).  Sounds like it all worked out OK.
Amongst the things I have done this morning is look at the vital forum, and consider why some folk have doubts about trialling Rubies. There are photos of Rubies trialling at Forrestburn, and an invitation for them to enter Stoneacre Farm. No Rubies in the recent Clee Hills, but a couple of robust Seven specials, certainly ineligible for the VSCC Welsh. PWA7C is one of the invited clubs for this weekend’s March Hare Trial. Not a Ruby entered, but a suitable machine for the white road and green lanes between sections. However if I arrived at Turkish Delight Quarry in a Ruby I would just walk to the start of each hill and get the Marshall to sign the sheet. Whether a 24 Chummy, or a 36 Ruby, the Seven has always been an excellent trials machine, and if certain clubs get sniffy about them, the perfect reason to rampage about in one! Ever seen a picture of a Delage or 6C Alfa in Butts Quarry? And now back to the workshop.
That picnic basket is nicely "up to snuff"! Looks a bit like a late Sirram?
More watertight testing. Fingers crossed, this will be the last time... So far, so good....

Which roof are you testing there? The car or the wrinkly-tin repair on the tiles...:-)