The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
The seven is safely indoors after yesterday's snow. Today's rain should wash away the salt and tomorrow's sunshine will dry the roads nicely. Will get the seven out tomorrow!

Photo 
Not quite the actual car but close. Not 100% sure this is what the designer had in mind with my coffee cup.

Looks like the chap is having a different sort of break, guess it would cool it down though!

[Image: xkUzUjAy.jpg]
Taken from a series of excellent sporting Seven paintings by the artist Richard Wade, of which I have several. I don't believe any are now available.
I thought that was the standard way to refill your radiator to avoid hard water. Perhaps that's why I get strange looks...
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Cars locked away - but Anne had to rescue our two Swiss Black-nose Valais sheep.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Don't believe ya! Those ain't Valais sheep.
Took the seven for a drive around nearby Harrogate today. Photo is of the empty council offices that were used by Harrogate Council, but the council no longer exists.

Hmm, or is it Mrs Noah bringing two leopards down the gangplank from the Ark? Now let’s see who submitted the image…..
two Swiss Black-nose  Huh

Today I took my Ruby on a 20 mile VAR run through the countryside of south Auckland finishing at a member's house in Karaka for a barbecue lunch.  12 Austins and a few moderns participated.  The Austins are shown parked in the "backyard" of the member's house.