The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
Hi Bruce, yes I first tried the one wheel on and one wheel off approach but having ripped off both near side mud flaps, decided this was not such a good idea, hence the straddle approach.
I have “Parker’s” book and am aware of the Road height adjustments, hence why I know mine is set a tad higher, have not found this affects the handling which think is great, but then I’m not racing her.
I know of the people who can re-gas and fit recon hydro gas units, but the MGF has been completely stripped, doors, boot, bonnet off, new front wings fitted and new inner and outer sill sections under the doors, and all rust to rear wheel arches repaired and the whole underside cleaned and wax oiled and sections injected and the suspension components all checked out. The work was carried out by Maidstone Sports Cars.
I do not work on the F as I prefer to work on Ruby.
Like I say ridiculously high pyramid shaped speed bumps!!
………promise, no more on this.

Messages In This Thread
Peak District well dressing - by Tony Griffiths - 31-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Genuine old and imitation new - by Tony Griffiths - 01-07-2021, 03:37 PM
Crankcase machining - by Chris Garner - 29-08-2023, 08:59 PM
Massed ballon landing and A7 - by Tony Griffiths - 03-09-2023, 08:27 PM
RE: What have you done today with your Austin Seven - by Denis Sweeney - 22-09-2023, 01:53 PM
Popping and not pulling well? - by Biddlecombe - 10-04-2019, 03:37 PM