The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
After dragging myself away from answering emails, I amused myself by cutting out and drilling a set of brass strips to clip down an indicator wire - and finished installing the switch panel.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Daisy and I drove the Cup into the the new Glasgow LEZ.

None of our Modern cars are compliant!

This morning I had a similar issue....

So I took the compliant one!
Today we chose to miss the Great Knaresborough Bed Race and took the seven to Tractorfest at Newby Hall near Ripon instead. Quite a lot of pre-war cars including 3 model T Fords. Only saw one other seven but there might be more tomorrow.

I’m guessing that the car next to the Ruby is a Morris Ten, I can’t remember the last time I saw one...
Joined Tony and Anne Griffiths to follow a traction engine run through Derbyshire:

Yes the blue car is a Morris 10M, belongs to Bob. Bob used to get down to Lincolnshire until a few years ago.
I travelled across the neighbouring country of England yesterday, and everybody and their auntie was out. Pre war Singers on their way to Three Cocks show, Cosford air show, lines of Porsche 911s. going somewhere near Telford, and 2CVs making their belated way to Stratford race course. On the outskirts of Litchfield I waved cheerfully to a Chummy, who obviously did not notice a greeting from a modern. I was on my way to Curborough, to see, and fortunately to drive, a machine with one less wheels and two less cylinders than a Seven. Luckily it takes me seven minutes to get out of a 20s Morgan otherwise I would have rushed home to sell my cars immediately. Question for BSA stranglers out there, what is a Hotchkiss V twin like in comparison to the JAP?
I had a Morris 10M in the 1970s. A pre-war one (without the chrome rad). Not much more to say about it really. Finally swapped it for an AJS 650 with double Watsonian chair.
Found a road with no modern markings. A traction engine comes by our parked Sevens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwjXN8PrVJw