The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven

The Victory Tour, exploring hills and sections in Worcestershire and Salopia used in the 20s, attached very few Sevens. Actually a number of intended Seven participants suffered family challenges and visits required to the vet. For the livestock, that is. Rileys, and as pictured, a gang of Morgans enjoyed excellent weather, dry but slight high cloud so no boiling. My final response to Ruby carb problems was to wholly dismantle it, clean every single part, renew every gasket and washer and re-assemble. There have been warnings of side effects of modern petrol, whilst it fires perfectly well, perhaps mutterings on the forum about  the possible unfortunate effect on Mazak could well be true. I found no single observable problem, but very small white bits in various places. Not enough to block jets, but a full clean of every part made me almost wonder if I had put on a 40DCOE Weber, or a pair of Dellortos, a very notably improved performance. A total carb blitz must now go on to the list of annual tasks. Now, will I be able to skive off tomorrow to see and hear Bert Hadley competitors chasing records at the lawns of Prescott?

Messages In This Thread
Peak District well dressing - by Tony Griffiths - 31-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Genuine old and imitation new - by Tony Griffiths - 01-07-2021, 03:37 PM
RE: What have you done today with your Austin Seven - by Steve kay - 26-05-2023, 09:26 PM
Crankcase machining - by Chris Garner - 29-08-2023, 08:59 PM
Massed ballon landing and A7 - by Tony Griffiths - 03-09-2023, 08:27 PM
Popping and not pulling well? - by Biddlecombe - 10-04-2019, 03:37 PM