The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
It depends what gauge you have.

Can you post a photo?
Took the box for its first post-clutch rebuild run to Drive it Day, this year in the beautiful grounds of Pencarrow House about 3 miles from me. A total of 14 CA7C cars turned up,despite awful weather at the start. The mother of the little boy in the pushchair in the second image is very keen to get a 7 (currently negotiating for a '33 box tourer), and acqitted herself really well when I let her try my RP (BMC309) around the grounds. Another potential new member who left happily, armed with copies of club information, the latest FOCUS club newsletter and a copy of the latest A7CA Mag.
No issues with new clutch!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My daughter had some student friends home for the weekend. Three of them wanted to go for a ride in the Ruby, all were suitably impressed. One is a previous victim and is doing his best to persuade his dad to buy a Seven. I shall keep working on him!
I took the Pytchley to the 'new' VSCC monthly meeting at Tate's garden centre in Ripon.   It went very well with the newly fitted Ricardo head.  The journey was akin to a VSCC nav rally with road repairs, road closures and two of the bridges over the River Swale being closed.         
I could find room for that little AC!
Yes, lovely little car.  It has been in the same ownership for a very long time.
Is that AC the model with the petrol filler in the middle of the dashboard?
Jim
The Augusta looks nice,and only 1200 cc. Was it Nuvalori who owned one ?
Yes:

.jpg   DFQOZ-4XUAA2LC8.jpg (Size: 62.89 KB / Downloads: 234)
(27-04-2023, 07:37 PM)Austin in the Shed Wrote: The Augusta looks nice,and only 1200 cc. Was it Nuvalori who owned one ?

Indeed it was Tazio Nuvolari, Apparently, when he was asked why he drove such an ordinary car, he replied that it handled well and was fun to drive.

The look on his face in Mike's photo says it all.