The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
Post the video on YouTube Howard, insert the link into your post and Bob’s your uncle....great Grey Mag by the way, lots of interesting stuff!
Hi Howard congratulations  on you first gray mag. S&P
Thanks Ivor

That is what I was trying to do. But impatience on the length of time to download caused me to doubt things. Even so I’ve had to trim the video down to about five minutes.

https://youtu.be/nqnxbb7okQ4

Hope you like the journey through Llandod!

Cheers

Howard

(31-01-2023, 08:29 PM)phillips Wrote: Hi Howard congratulations  on you first gray mag. S&P

Thanks Stuart

Howard
Howard,  
Lovely town scenes. Car runs well too.
Thanks 
Graham.
Shopping with the girls in Beemee today.

https://youtube.com/shorts/JVUQ8X6LQdE?feature=share
You're lucky to have salt-free roads! I was out in the BSA a couple of weeks ago thinking I could start using the car(s) as drive to work transport only to have two frosts and loads of salt. Praying for rain to wash it away...
Salt free?? I think not, salt is spread about 6 months of the year, up here!!
I wanna live not merely survive, I gotta be me
I think not, salt is spread about 6 months of the year, up here!!

How do you protect the underside of your cars Ruairidh? I get as much Waxoyl as I can everywhere but the unfortunate combination of steel and aluminium makes life difficult. It's unusual to have salt here after February, not quite the frozen north!
I use Waxoyl and old oil - whatever I can get my hands on.

The Cup has a lot of nickel - I spray this with WD40 before going out on salted roads.

The most important thing however, is to wash it off immediately after each journey.