The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
This looks great - who did you arrange the insurance with for Leon to drive, and how old is he, please?
Ruairidh. We arranged insurance though 'Marmalade' which do a separate policy to insure him to drive other vehicles. Leon is now seventeen (as from 3rd October! My! These kids grow up fast.)
That is very helpful, thank you.

Does he have any limitations on the policy? I am asking as our eldest daughter will be 17 in under 3 years.
I'm also interested for my 17 year old son.
(21-11-2022, 05:35 PM)Henry Harris Wrote: I'm also interested for my 17 year old son.

And me for your (nearly) 17 year old grandson!
How things have changed...and sometimes not for the better. In 1993 my eldest daughter secured insurance from the predecessors of RH enabling her to drive my RF over a hundred miles without a hitch on her seventeenth birthday.
RH had my 17 year old son as a named driver, so long as I was his passenger, until he was 25.
My 18 year old daughter also and no extra premium!
The RP hasn't been out for a while. The weather has been a bit unsettled and I've been doing other jobs in the garage. Despite the high winds, storm surges and heavy rain forecast elsewhere in Macronland, here in the Cévennes it's nice and sunny and mild, so after doing my chores for the Mem'Sahib I decided to have a run round the "block" (a round robin of about 20 miles)
On the way back in I stopped to take a photo of the car with our village in the background.

[Image: 20221124-135625.jpg]
Lovely shot Bruce, I suppose your gaff is the one with the turret!