The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven
Dropped into a new auction house meeting at Stradsett Hall , Norfolk. Vintage & Classic car sales every 3 months. Will be looking for any Austin 7's.
Good turnout and some real bargains went '
.jpg   3EFA5D53-5EA1-4782-B57D-9A790029A456.JPG (Size: 140.37 KB / Downloads: 719) under the hammer'
I missed the Croft do, I was intending to go in the BSA but circumstances prevailed agin' me and I had to cancel...
Still, the grandchildren enjoyed the Scarecrow Festival!
Yesterday, paddle boarding, Loch Va        
Took the Rig and Family off to Shuttleworth, and despite no Moth Rally, and horrendous rain,
.jpg   IMG_0362.jpg (Size: 95.87 KB / Downloads: 437)
.jpg   IMG_0353.jpg (Size: 122.03 KB / Downloads: 438)
we all had a great time.
Equipped the Ruby rear lamps with LED light boards.
In the first picture, the rear lights; in the second, brake lights. A decent improvement. http://www.dynamoregulatorconversions.co...s-shop.php
If you do this conversion, it's worthwhile removing the lamps from the wings, otherwise, it's something of a struggle.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Saturday, whilst not in a Seven (alhough I have taken one there before), took my Centenary Polo Shirt to The Isle of Whithorn in SW Scotland. I'll be taking it there again tomorrow. Internet not good enough here for the photo.

Steve
Glad they worked Tony, they’re very bright in daylight hours too.
I made a similar enhancement to the rear of my Cabriolet. This was ready for the Eurotour (the work also included a straight swap LEDs for the sidelights as well) Difficult to see, when you are driving, but I had a lot of encouraging comments about how well the car stood out when I applied the brakes...

Didn't slow down much, it would appear, but at least people knew what I was trying to do...
I took the RL saloon to our local monthly old car meet near Catterick.   An interesting line up of cars as usual.   The sporty black number next to my saloon was a new-comer, it turns out the owner lives within 4 miles of me.   Any guesses as to the make?  A prize of a cracked steering arm to the first correct answer.            
Aston Martin Ulster?