The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
What have you done today with your Austin Seven

There will be many much better pictures of Prescott, but this snap shows what one could see when not speaking to so many people, and behaving like a genuine Austin anorak by kneeling on the damp grass of the lawns to peer under cars to look at axles and suspension details. Congratulations to everybody for an event that surpassed ones hopes, an array of competition machinery never previously gathered together in one place. Seamless organisation, correct stewards who were also charming, helpful and as full of enthusiasm as attendees. I left the house at 6.00 am, spent hours in the Austin Elysium at Prescott, then did the final recce for Friday's tour, and finally got home ay 21.30. My only reservation about a Ruby is that it is not exactly silent. Strangers in Gloucestershire must have wondered what was going on. Late afternoon large numbers of Sevens going in all directions, early evening literally hundreds of motorbikes going to the Cotswold Bikers gathering, completely filling Saintbury, what I was told was a Rick Wakeman tribute band in a big tent on the village green. The sounds we were able to listen to was the splendid tribute to competition Austins. Bravo to the organisers!

Messages In This Thread
Peak District well dressing - by Tony Griffiths - 31-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Genuine old and imitation new - by Tony Griffiths - 01-07-2021, 03:37 PM
RE: What have you done today with your Austin Seven - by Steve kay - 21-07-2022, 07:19 AM
Crankcase machining - by Chris Garner - 29-08-2023, 08:59 PM
Massed ballon landing and A7 - by Tony Griffiths - 03-09-2023, 08:27 PM
Popping and not pulling well? - by Biddlecombe - 10-04-2019, 03:37 PM